Wailua River & Secret Falls - Guided Kayak Tour
Monday through Saturday
7:00 am & 12:15 pm
Duration: 4-5 hours
Join this exciting tour and explore the Wailua River on kayak and hike through the beautiful rainforest to Uluwehi Falls, also known as Secret Falls on Kauai's East Side. After a 45 minute paddle on the river and another 45 minute hike you arrive at the 120 foot Secret Falls, where you will have lunch and can just hang out, swim and take pictures. On the way there and back your guides will share some history, myths and legends about the island of Kauai.
If you love waterfalls, beautiful scenery, hiking and kayaking, then this is the tour for you. This is an unforgettable experience that the entire family can enjoy.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 4-5 Hour Guided Tour of the Wailua River and Uluwehi Falls (Secret Falls)
- Kayak paddling instruction
- 90 min paddling
- 90 min hiking
- Backpack style dry bags
- Maximum 12 guests per tour
WHAT TO BRING
- Footwear that stays securely on feet and can get wet (water socks)
GOOD TO KNOW
- Minimum age is 4 years old
- Kayaking is a physically strenuous activity that requires guests to be in "good" physical condition, persons may not participate in this activity who do not possess the dexterity to safely kayak and hike.
- People with a history of health problems including heart problems, breathing problems, open wounds, recovering from or suffering from any type of illness.
- All guides are trained in CPR and water rescue
Dukes Kayak Adventures - 4516 Lehua St, Kapaa, HI 96746