Star of Honolulu Premier Whale Watch
Only available during whale season Dec 23 - April 5
12:00 pm (Noon)
Duration: 3 hours
The STAR's 60' high observation deck offers 360゜views and the most outdoor space. Enjoy whale activities, with Certified Naturalist narration, video presentation, new keiki (child) program, Whale Guarantee and more! Plus, experience Hawaii through fun hands-on cultural activities of lei making and hula lessons! Lunch Buffet option features a roast beef carving station.
Whale Guarantee: Receive a free return Whale Check until a whale is sighted (meal and transportation optional)
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 2 Hour cruise beyond Diamond Head along the Kahala Gold Coast
- Certified Naturalist narration
- Lei Making lesson
- Hula and ukulele lessons
- Keiki program with souvenir learning material
- Whale Guarantee
- Buffet Lunch option available for an additional fee
- Round trip transportation is available for an additional fee
GOOD TO KNOW
- The Captain reserves the right to alter the route depending on sea conditions.
- Maximum capacity 1,500 persons
Optional Hawaii Buffet Lunch Menu
Hawaiian Black Sea Salt Roast Beef
Citrus Miso Glazed White Fish
Hawaiian Salad with Kula Romaine*, Croutons and Chef's Special Dressing
Island-Style Macaroni Salad
Steamed White Rice* with Rainbow Furikake
Assorted Breads with Sweet Butter
Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
Homemade Chocolate Brownies
Fresh Tropical Fruits*
Freshly Brewed STAR's Original Coffee,Tea and Fruit Punch
* denotes Vegan options (For a Grilled Vegan Garden Patty notify us during check out or call 1.888.768.7229)
The custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest, award-winning 1,500-passenger tour vessel with 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing in Hawaiian waters; Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship with 2 elevators, plus 4 spacious decks for the best views and most choices to suit your needs. Other features include 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges, sound systems, bars and restrooms on all decks, and a 60’ high observation sun deck.
CHECK IN LOCATION
Departs from Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8. For those arriving via own transportation, please check in 45 minutes prior to departure at the Reservations Office, next to the Star of Honolulu.