Sea Life Park Reef Encounter
10:40 AM, 11:20 AM, 1:20 PM & 2:40 PM
Duration: 30 minutes
Guests swim in a special lagoon and meet these curious animals face-to-face as they glide through the water. Using floatation vests snorkel and mask, participants can observe and interact with adorable Hawaiian Rays. Guests have the opportunity to swim and touch the rays. These graceful marine animals are gentle and friendly. This program is great for families and kids.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Floatation Vests, Snorkel & Mask
- Water Time: 20 Minutes
- Sea Life Park Admission
- Round Trip Transportation from Waikiki is available ($20 per person)
WHAT TO BRING
- Biodegradable sun lotion to protect the animals and their environment.
- Your own towel and swimwear
GOOD TO KNOW
- 4 years or older (children must be well behaved, and follow all instructions).
- Each child 4 – 7 years old must be closely monitored and accompanied in the water by a paying adult who is 18 years or older.
- Must be in good physical condition, without back or neck problems--this is a physical activity.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- The use of safety vests is required for all children 7 years or younger (this is the parent/guardian’s responsibility!).
- Anyone acting in a manner which threatens the safety of the animals, themselves, or other people (including without limitation unruly or disruptive behavior, or failure to follow directions), may be removed from the activity without a refund.
- All participants or their legal guardians are required to sign a release of liability and waiver form before participating.
- NO jewelry or anything that can potentially fall off and into the water (i.e glasses, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair ties etc.)
CHECK IN LOCATION
Sea Life Park - 41-202 Kalanianaole Hwy Waimanalo Beach, HI 96795