Sea Life Park Dolphin Encounter
9:30 am, 11:00am, 1:45pm & 3:15pm
Duration: 45 minutes
From a waist deep platform, participants observe the dolphins while they perform high-energy behaviors. Dolphins play, kiss and even “dance” with the guests!
Learn about Dolphin anatomy, physiology and conservation, their training and hand signals.
Photos with your dolphin are available for purchase weather permitting.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Roundtrip Transportation from Waikiki
- Park Admission
- 30 minutes in water activity
- Rental of safety vest
WHAT TO BRING
- Biodegradable sun lotion to protect the animals and their environment
- Swimsuit (changing rooms are available)
GOOD TO KNOW
- Children 1 - 7 years old must be closely monitored and accompanied in the water by a paying adult who is 18 years or older (children must be well behaved)
- Must be in good physical condition, without back or neck problems--this is a physical activity
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate
- The use of safety vests is required for all participants
- Anyone acting in a manner which threatens the safety of the animals, themselves, or other people (including without limitation unruly or disruptive behavior, or failure to follow directions), may be removed from the activity without a refund
- All participants or their legal guardians are required to sign a release of liability and waiver form before participating
- No unsecured items allowed in the pool (i.e. cameras, hats, jewelry, etc.) Lockers are available for rent
CHECK IN LOCATION
This activity includes round-trip transportation from Waikiki, for those driving via their own transportation please check in 30 min prior to scheduled tour time at Sea Life Park 41-202 Kalanianaole Hwy Waimanalo Beach, HI 96795