Pacific Star Sunset Buffet Cruise - Friday Night Fireworks
Friday's Only: 5:30 pm
Duration: 3 hours
Come on board for a fun tropical evening with roast beef buffet dinner and Polynesian show! You’ll feel right at home on this casual, high-value Pacific Star Sunset Buffet & Show Cruise®. Friendly crew welcome you with a Star Signature Mai Tai and share the spirit of Aloha as you enjoy incredible ocean views, “Polynesian Journey” show, audience participation and dancing. Guests will also get to see a special showing of the Fire Work Show only held on Friday nights! All aboard Hawaii’s largest, award-winning Star of Honolulu!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 2 Hour cruise beyond Diamond Head viewing the Kahala Gold Coast
- Roast beef dinner buffet
- 1 Signature Mai Tai
- Polynesian Show during dinner
- Firework Show
- Roundtrip Transportation from Waikiki hotels is available for an additional fee (for pick up options from Kahala or Ko Olina Resorts please call 1.888.768.7229)
WHAT TO BRING
- Attire is casual, however short pants are not recommended
- Light Jacket or Sweater
GOOD TO KNOW
- The Captain reserves the right to alter the route depending on sea conditions
- Maximum capacity 1,500 persons
* denotes Vegan options (A grilled Vegan Garden Patty is also available upon request, please notify us upon checkout or call 1.888.768.7229
A variety of live entertainment, like no other, starting with the STAR’s pier-side welcome hula. During dinner, enjoy our“Polynesian Journey” show and relaxing Hawaiian music, including strolling musician to take requests. Fun audience participation and dancing commences until disembarkation.
The custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest, award-winning 1,500-passenger tour vessel with 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing in Hawaiian waters; Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship with 2 elevators, plus 4 spacious decks for the best views and most choices to suit your needs. Other features include 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges, sound systems, bars and restrooms on all decks, and a 60’ high observation sun deck.
CHECK IN LOCATION
Departs from Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8. For those arriving via own transportation, please check in 45 minutes prior to departure at the Reservations Office, next to the Star of Honolulu.