1 Tank Manta Night Dive or Snorkel
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Duration: 3 hours
Hawaii Manta Ray Night Scuba Diving
Mantasia, Mantastic, Mantamonium, doing the Mantarena! Our mantas are appearing in great numbers so now is the time to see this spectacle at its best.
Divers get “Up Close and Personal” with the Mantas, they span up to 15′ across soar directly overhead while feeding on plankton attracted to the dive lights held by the divers on this incredible night dive.
Suitable for certified scuba divers only, who have been diving fairly recently. Non-Divers are also welcome as Snorkelers-ONLY, just add upon check-out.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 3 Hours Tour
- One dive
- Tank and Weights
- All Snorkel equipment and wetsuits for Non-Divers (Snorkelers)
- Water, Hot Chocolate and Tea
WHAT TO BRING
- Wear your Swimsuit and Light Cover-up
- Certification Card
GOOD TO KNOW
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- No expectant mothers
- No Smoking
- Divers must sign RSTC Medical Statement before diving
- All divers are expected to show proof of Scuba certification at time of check in. A fee of $10.00 per person will result if we need to verify certification with agencies. No proof of certification may result in not being allowed to scuba dive.
- Check in 30 min prior to scheduled tour time
- When can I fly or drive to altitude? For single dives a minimum surface interval of 12 hours is suggested before flying. If you have been doing multiple days of multiple dives, PADI recommends a minimum surface interval of 18 to 24 hours. We also strongly recommend that you do not plan to drive to the volcano, Waimea or Hilo, take a helicopter tour or stargaze on the top of Mauna Kea the same day that you dive. Following these recommendations reduces DCS risk but does not guarantee that a diver will avoid DCS.
- Maximum capacity 24 persons
Certified Divers: Divers are required to have their Open Water Certification and to bring their certification card (no card = no diving). We would be happy to help you find your certification, but sometimes we find them and sometimes we don't (which means no diving and no refund) so please let us help you early.
You are expected to have been on a recent dive, at least within the past year, to participate in this night dive. If you have been dry over a year, but under 2 years, we recommend booking our 2 tank charter instead.
Junior Open Water Divers are welcome to join on the dive, but ages 10-11, are required to have a private guide. Divers ages 12-17 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian diver or private guide.
Those with a PADI Scuba Diver rating are welcome to join on the dive, but are required to have a private guide. A PADI Scuba Diver Certification is given to those that only complete the first 2 check out dives of their openwater certification.
Sign the electronic waiver, from the confirmation email, and bring certification card to the boat.