Molokini & Turtle Arches Snorkel
Daily: 7:00 am from Ma'alaea Harbor
Duration: 5 hours
Your adventure begins at Ma’alaea Harbor, where you’ll board one of Pacific Whale Foundation’s high-tech, smooth-riding catamarans and be professionally fitted with snorkel gear.
As you cruise to Molokini, our attentive crew will serve you a tropical style continental breakfast accompanied by freshly brewed Maui coffee and tropical juices. Along the way, naturalists also offer a complimentary learn-to-snorkel class and educational talks about Hawaii's reefs and fishes. In the winter, whale sightings are an added bonus.
First stop at Molokini -- with plenty of time to explore this remarkable mid-ocean oasis! The wide swim steps and water slides make it easy (and fun) to get right in and explore. All your snorkel gear and flotation devices will be provided, plus plenty of encouragement and support if you're new to snorkeling.
Next stop is Turtle Arches, a beautiful reef known for its underwater lava arches and abundance of green sea turtles. Enjoy a free guided reef tour led by one of the naturalists, who will point out sights you might miss on your own.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Professionally fitted, premium snorkel gear (including optical masks for eyeglass wearers).
- Flotation devices.
- Free learn-to-snorkel class.
- Free fish i.d. class.
- Free guided reef tour.
- Free Jr. Naturalist program for kids.
- $4 per person Pacific Whale Foundation Fee
- Tropical-style continental breakfast (locally grown fruits, Kula zucchini muffins, banana bread, coffee and juices.)
- Barbeque lunch: chicken tenders (marinated in teriyaki sauce), hot dogs, veggie burgers, marinated Kula cucumber salad, pasta salad, Kaiser rolls & Chocolate chip cookies.
- Refreshments: sodas, tropical juices and filtered water. (After snorkeling, adults age 21 and over with valid picture i.d. may enjoy one complimentary alcoholic beverage, including local micro-brew beer, wine or Mai Tai. Additional alcoholic drinks, blended cocktails or refills available for sale at a reasonable price.)
- Free marine wildlife poster.
- Free downloadable Hawaii Wildlife Guides:
- Hawaiian Monk Seals
- Hawaii's Sea Turtles
- Hawaii's Humpback Whales
- Hawaii's Wild Dolphins
GOOD TO KNOW
- 48 Hour cancellation/reschedule policy
- All passengers are required to sign Liability Waiver at check-in
- All passengers are required to check-in 45 minutes prior to departure
- Vessels are not required to and do not meet the ADA requirements
- Destinations are weather permitting, at Captain’s discretion
- Tour subject to cancellation due to weather conditions, mechanical or unforeseen issues at the discretion of the Captain with refund restricted to the purchase price of the tour
- Vessels & features are subject to change without notice
- ID required for any passenger to consume alcohol
- One free child under 12 with each paying adult
- Maximum capacity 130 persons
Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store at the Ma'alaea Harbor Shops, next to Maui Ocean Center.300 Maalaea Road, Wailuku, HI 96793