Hidden Oahu Helicopter Tour
8:00 am & 5:00 pm
Duration: 45 minutes
**If purchasing a private charter, please select the number 1 in the drop down menu and on the following page in the notes section please indicate how may people are in your party (max 6)
- Diamond Head Crater
- Kaneohe Bay
- Coconut Island
- Sacred Falls
- Waikiki Beach
- Pearl Harbor
DESCRIPTIONThis spectacular helicopter tour shows you all the “must see” attractions and scenic vistas of Oahu, from serene Keehi Lagoon and historic Honolulu Harbor, to Aloha Tower, Ala Moana Beach Park, Magic Island and world famous Waikiki Beach.
On the eastern end of the island is Hanauma Bay, the remnants of a volcanic crater that is now a marine sanctuary and popular snorkel spot. Up next come the Halona Blowhole, Sandy Beach, Makapu'u Point and lighthouse, and colorful Sea Life Park.
After cruising above the powdery white sands of Waimanalo Beach, the tour continues over the gorgeous coral formations of Kaneohe Bay, distinctive Chinaman’s Hat, and then up into “Jurassic Park” valley, where a dozen major motion pictures have been filmed. The highlight of the tour is Sacred Falls, a shear and splendid 1,000-foot cascade.
On your way over Oahu’s Central Plain, you’ll see the world’s largest agricultural maze at the Dole Pineapple Plantation and the “birthing stones” of Hawaiian royalty. Your tour concludes with a panoramic vista of Pearl Harbor.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Round trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
- Pilots can narrate each flight in English or Japanese
- Fuel Surcharges
- Personalized DVDs available for $40.00
- International Formatted DVDs available for $50.00
GOOD TO KNOW
- Children under 24 months fly free if seated on the lap of a parent.
- Flights must be cancelled 72 hours prior to scheduled tour time to be eligible for a refund
- Passengers requiring special assistance are asked to make us aware of such requirements at the time of booking. The van can accommodate electric wheelchairs and has a custom designed lift to facilitate loading into and unloading from the aircraft.
- Passengers in excess of 250 pounds may be charged an additional fee equal to one-half the tour cost. Passengers weighing more than 300 pounds will be charged for an additional seat. Any two passengers from the same reservation whose combined weight exceeds 430 pounds may be required to purchase a comfort seat. There is some flexibility depending on the total number of passengers and their combined weight. Limits are determined on a per flight basis.
- Tour routes described assume normal wind and weather conditions. Pilots reserve the right to alter the flight path as appropriate for different winds and inclement weather.
- Guests are asked to please leave their purses, backpacks and other items in their hotel rooms or in the hotel room safe. The only items allowed on the helicopter are cameras and video cameras, all other items must be left behind in the office
- Private Charter Flights are available.