Pali Makani Helicopter Tour
8:00 am & 5:00 pm
Duration: 30 minutes
**If purchasing a private charter, please select the number 1 in the drop down menu and on the following page in the notes section please indicate how may people are in your party (max 6)
- Waikiki Beach
- Hanauma Bay
- Makapu'u Lighthouse
- Mount Olomana
- Arizona Memorial
DESCRIPTIONThis helicopter tour begins with a beautiful view of placid Keehi Lagoon and continues over historic Honolulu Harbor. Here you will see Aloha Tower, once the tallest structure on the island. Next is downtown Honolulu, featuring the only royal palace in the country. Above the city stands Punchbowl, the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific.
The tour continues above Ala Moana Beach Park, Magic Island, the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor and Waikiki Beach. Beyond you will see Diamond Head Crater from a dramatic perspective, the "Gold Coast" where multi-millionaires make their homes, and spectacular Hanauma Bay.
Rounding the east end of the island, you’ll see rugged coastline, inviting Sandy Beach and Makapuu Point and lighthouse. Your aerial tour continues over Sea Life Park, the estate where TV’s Magnum P.I. was filmed, and miles of white sand beach.
You’ll be treated to a stunning view of Mount Olomana and, later, the Nuuanu Pali where King Kamehameha’s warriors won a decisive battle to unite the islands. Your tour winds up with a great view of Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Round trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
- Pilots can narrate each flight in English or Japanese
- Fuel Surcharges
- Personalized DVDs available for $40.00
- International Formatted DVDs available for $50.00
GOOD TO KNOW
- Children under 24 months fly free if seated on the lap of a parent.
- Flights must be cancelled 72 hours prior to scheduled tour time to be eligible for a refund
- Passengers requiring special assistance are asked to make us aware of such requirements at the time of booking. The van can accommodate electric wheelchairs and has a custom designed lift to facilitate loading into and unloading from the aircraft.
- Passengers in excess of 250 pounds may be charged an additional fee equal to one-half the tour cost. Passengers weighing more than 300 pounds will be charged for an additional seat. Any two passengers from the same reservation whose combined weight exceeds 430 pounds may be required to purchase a comfort seat. There is some flexibility depending on the total number of passengers and their combined weight. Limits are determined on a per flight basis.
- Tour routes described assume normal wind and weather conditions. Pilots reserve the right to alter the flight path as appropriate for different winds and inclement weather.
- Guests are asked to please leave their purses, backpacks and other items in their hotel rooms or in the hotel room safe. The only items allowed on the helicopter are cameras and video cameras, all other items must be left behind in the office
- Private Charter Flights are available.