Doors Off Helicopter Adventure
8:00 am & 5:00 pm
Duration: 50 minutes
**If purchasing a private charter, please select the number 1 in the drop down menu and on the following page in the notes section please indicate how may people are in your party (max 6)
- Waikiki Beach
- Hanauma Bay
- Makapu'u Lighthouse
- Mount Olomana
- Arizona Memorial
DESCRIPTIONThis is more of an adventure ride then a tour, a sensory rush with the wind in your hair. Guests fly in the same helicopter used in the Magnum P.I. television series. Every seat has an excellent view. This is the preferred method of flying for serious photographers as colors are vibrant and the landscape incredibly sharp when you don't have to shoot through plexiglass.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Round trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
- Pilots can narrate each flight in English or Japanese please advise upon booking if Japanese is preferred
- Fuel Surcharges
- Personalized DVDs available for $40.00
- International Formatted DVDs available for $50.00
GOOD TO KNOW
- Children under 24 months fly free if seated on the lap of a parent.
- Flights must be cancelled 72 hours prior to scheduled tour time to be eligible for a refund
- Passengers requiring special assistance are asked to make us aware of such requirements at the time of booking. The van can accommodate electric wheelchairs and has a custom designed lift to facilitate loading into and unloading from the aircraft.
- Passengers in excess of 250 pounds may be charged an additional fee equal to one-half the tour cost. Passengers weighing more than 300 pounds will be charged for an additional seat. Any two passengers from the same reservation whose combined weight exceeds 430 pounds may be required to purchase a comfort seat. There is some flexibility depending on the total number of passengers and their combined weight. Limits are determined on a per flight basis.
- Tour routes described assume normal wind and weather conditions. Pilots reserve the right to alter the flight path as appropriate for different winds and inclement weather.
- Guests are asked to please leave their purses, backpacks and other items in their hotel rooms or in the hotel room safe. The only items allowed on the helicopter are cameras and video cameras, all other items must be left behind in the office
- Private Charter Flights are available.