Early Bird 8:00am ONLY
Hourly from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Duration: 1 hour
Parasailing is easy, fun and an experience few will ever forget!
Slowly you’ll rise into the air, above and behind the boat. The silence is breathtaking. The view, awe inspiring!
Parasailors are on the boat for approximately one hour. All parasail boats are USCG certified to carry 12 passengers; however, trips are limited to 8 passengers for more time in the air and less time on the water unless larger groups request to be together. Participants are winched on and off the boat hydraulically for safe, dry takeoffs and landings.
Take-off and landings are dry, however you may get dipped and get your feet wet by your request only. Dipping is at the sole discretion of captain for safety based on wind and sea conditions. The 1200' flight does include an optional simulated free fall where the boat speed is decreased so the participant can experience a parachute descent similar to jumping from a plane but stops short of contact with the water.
Deluxe Flight - 800 feet - Flight Time: Single: 8 minutes - Tandems/Triple: 10 minutes
Out Of This World Flight - 1200 feet - Flight Time: Single: 10 minutes - Tandem/Triple: 12 minutes
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Approximately 1 hour on the boat
- Maximum of 8 passengers per trip
- Each tandem flight is 8-12 minutes long
- Either 800' or 1200' flight, depending on your selection
- Digital Photo package or YouTube Video available for an additional fee on-site
WHAT TO BRING
- Wear clothes that you are comfortable in at the beach
GOOD TO KNOW
- Minimum age is 3 years old
- Minimum weight to fly alone is 130 lbs
- Maximum combined weight for Tandem or Triple flight is 450 lbs
- All weight restrictions are subject to change due to wind and sea conditions and is a the sole discretion of the captain
- NO expectant mothers
- NO persons with chronic back/neck problems, or those who have had previous back/neck surgery (regardless of how long ago it may have been)
- Check in 45 min prior to scheduled activity time
- All guests must sign a "Release of Liability & Assumption of Risk" in order to participate
- All minors under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign consent forms at check-in for this activity
- Maximum capacity 6 persons
CHECK IN LOCATION
UFO Parasail - Lobby of the Courtyard King Kamehameha Kona Beach Hotel - 75-5660 Palani Road, Suite 111, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii