Kapalua Ziplines Four Line Zip
TOUR TIMEDaily: 8:30 am
Check in 30 minutes prior to scheduled tour time
Duration: 3 hours
The four line zip features some of the fastest and longest lines on the mountain. This is a great tour for the time conscious guest that has more than one activity planned in a day, i.e. luau at night.
* Trainer Line - 500 feet (elevation change 16 feet)
* Line 5 - 1900 feet (elevation change 135 feet)
* Line 6 - 850 feet (elevation change 54 feet)
* Line 7 - 2100 feet (elevation change 211 feet)
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Hawaiian Treat
- Photo Package or GoPro Video Package, available for $52 each
WHAT TO BRING
- Lace up Hiking/Tennis Shoes
- Light Jacket
- Cash for Gratuity
GOOD TO KNOW
- Kids as young as 10 can zipline. Adults must accompany minors from 10-14. Minors age 15-17 can zipline but must have an adult sign the waiver.
- Guests may weight between 60 and 250 pounds in order to zipline. Weigh-ins are mandatory.
- You should be in moderately good health, comfortable walking on uneven terrain or on stairs, and able to stand for up to two hours.
- Pregnant women, those with existing injuries, or anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed to participate.
- A liability release form must be signed.
Kapalua Ziplines - 500 Office Road Lahaina, HI 96761