Kailua Stand Up Paddling - Self Guided Tour
TOUR TIMEDaily: Monday - Saturday
DESCRIPTIONStart your day in the protected Ka’elepulu Stream, part of Hawaii’s largest body of freshwater. The perfectly calm water makes it easy for beginners to practice. Next, cruise along Kailua Bay’s miles of protected waters, visit offshore islands and miles of sandy beaches, or even surf the seasonal waves. Wildlife encounters are common due to the high visibility from standing on a board. Look for sea turtles and fish around the coral reef. Tour includes the use of a large stand up board, with lots of stability, full deck pad and paddle.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Round trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
- Stand Up Board – NSP or Riviera 10’6” – 11’6”.
- DLNR Offshore Islet Landing Permit.
- Full EVA foam deck pad.
- Surf leash.
- SUP paddle.
- Complimentary lockers - 12” x 12” x 17”
WHAT TO BRING
- Swimsuits: guests should wear their swimsuits under their clothes at time of pick-up.
- Sun block: we recommend SPF 30 or greater.
- Shoes: slippers are ok but water shoes or sandals are better, for walking around the islands.
- Camera: disposable waterproof camera or guides provide dry bags for digital or camera phones.
- Dry change of clothes and towel for showering after the trip. (customers must be in dry clothes for return transportation).
- Cash/Credit Cards: free lockers are provided for valuables. The KSK shop carries many of the above items and last minute add-ons for the trip as well as one-of-a-kind souvenirs. It is also customary to tip guides for great service.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All Participants must be able to swim.
- Lunch comes complimentary with all packages. Guests can choose from pizza, calzones, Hawaiian plate lunch or Salads.
CHECK IN LOCATION
Kailua Sailboards & Kayaks Inc
130 Kailua Rd. Suite 101B
Kailua, HI 96734