Sunset Snorkel Catamaran
Waikiki Hotel pick ups between 1:10-1:55 pm
Cruise departure time: 4:15 pm
Duration: 7 hours
DESCRIPTIONThis Sunset Snorkel cruise is the only Sunset Dinner cruise that also takes you Snorkeling.
Learn about the magical history of our islands and the Waianae coastline as the crew enchants you with legends and history of this beautiful land.
Get your video and still cameras ready, because you will see Dolphins (Nai’a), Whales (Kohola) [in season], Green Sea Turtles (Honu), and Flying Fish (Malolo) along the way! When the boat does meet up with the dolphins and whales, the captain will stop the boat, and sit with them as your knowledgeable crew will tell you everything you want to know about these amazing and beautiful creatures.
After an exciting ride up the coast, you will enjoy an hour of snorkeling in the pristine waters off Oahu's western coastline. The best of snorkeling equipment is provided for you to enjoy as you swim in the sparkling blue water of Makua amongst unspoiled reef and sea life where no other tours take you.
While still tingling from your snorkeling and dolphin watching experience, enjoy a sumptuous lunch buffet, and sip on a tropical Mai Tai, an ice-cold beer or any other beverages to your heart’s content. Let the cool Hawaiian breeze relax your soul as you make your way back down the coast to the luxurious Ko ‘Olina Marina.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Round Trip Transportation from Waikiki Hotels
- High Grade Snorkeling Equipment
- Snorkeling guidance for beginners
- Up to four free alcoholic drinks per Adult
- Unlimited soft drinks, juices & bottled water
- Sumptuous Hawaiian-style buffet
- Maximum 12:1 Guest to Crew ratio
- Narration in English and Japanese
WHAT TO BRING
- Clean and spacious change rooms/toilets
- Six warm fresh-water showers
- Spacious cabin with lots of padded seating
- Cruise DVD available for purchase on board
- Underwater cameras are available for purchase on board
- Maximum capacity 49 persons
Hot Hawaiian Buffet Menu
Hawaiian-style Teriyaki Chicken
Kalua Pig (pulled pork)
Hawaiian-style potato-macaroni salad
Chopped assorted fresh fruit
Lettuce and tomato
**Vegetarian and Gluten free options are available upon request (please make this known upon check out or by calling 1.888.768.7229)
Non-Alcoholic - Water, soft drinks, Hawaiian Juices
Alcoholic - Beer, Wine, Mai Tais, Margaritas
CHECK IN LOCATION
Pick up from Waikiki hotels, for those who prefer to drive out themselves please check in at Ko Olina Marina Slip I-23, Ocean Joy Cruises 92-100 Waipahe Place , Ko Olina, Hawaii 96707