Honolua Kayak & Snorkel Tour
Duration: 3 hours
June - September
Come experience beautiful Honolua Bay on this fun and challenging tour. This kayak tour takes guest on a strong head wind paddle among the amazing sea cliffs and end up in the calm and peaceful setting of the Honolua Marine Preserve. Here guests will snorkel amongst an abundance of fish, turtles, and other marine life. Along with snorkeling, guest will learn about the rich culture and history that Honolua and Northwest Maui has to offer. Amongst the beautiful views of the bay guests will also get to see views of Maui's neighbor island of Moloka'i as well as the Pailolo Channel.
Please note that the rough water and strong winds means this tour is best left for physically fit guests or those with paddling experience.
**Whale Sightings (Seasonal December-April)
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 3 hour Kayak & Snorkel Tour
- Water Safety and Paddling Orientation
- All Snorkeling & Kayak Equipment
- Water Bottle
- Free photos
WHAT TO BRING
- Wear your Swimsuit
- Sunscreen - biodegradable "reef safe" sunblock is available for purchase before your tour
GOOD TO KNOW
- No children under the age of 12 years of age
- This tour is not for non-swimmers or first time paddlers
- "NO TOUCH POLICY" on all tours, tour operator enforces policy to interact with marine environment without disturbing it
- Guides do a Beach Clean Up prior to each tour
- Expect everything on you to get wet. A change of clothing for afterwards is reccommended but should not be brought on tour.
CHECK IN LOCATION
West Maui: DT Flemings Beach Park - Meet at the Towel Booth as the walkway curves down to the beach