Holokai Kayak and Snorkel Self Guided Discovery
Monday through Saturday 9:00 am
Duration: 4 hours
Whether you want to discover Kane’ohe Bay’s “Sunken Island” sandbar, or explore its many pristine patch coral reefs, this package allows you to go on your own; to choose your own adventure, at your own pace. We’ll still pick you up from Waikiki and bring you to the park. And we’ll give you a waterproof map of the bay and tell you everything you need to know for a safe and fun paddling adventure. From there, we’ll let you go and experience the bay in the most intimate way possible: by kayak. And whether you spend the day at the sandbar (aka: “Sunken Island”), or go snorkeling among our many remote coral patch reefs, we’ll provide you with an anchor so you can feel free to get out of the kayak and not worry about it drifting away. After you’ve spent the morning paddling, snorkeling, and swimming, return your kayak and gear by about noon, and the BBQ will be waiting for you on the waterfront. Feel free to use the restrooms, showers, and changing rooms here at the park.
*Japanese instruction is also available upon request*
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Round trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
- Kayak with all accessories.
- Snorkeling Gear.
- Reef Anchor.
- Safety/Instructional briefing.
- Waterproof map of the bay.
- Kan'eohe Bay and snorkel site briefing
- Multiple paddling/snorkeling options in Kane’ohe bay including the Sandbar, and countless reef systems
- BBQ Lunch (vegetarian options available).
- Use of all park facilities.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Minimum age 3 years old
- All participants must be able to fit at least a 30-50 pound life jacket.
CHECK IN LOCATION
HE'EIA STATE PARK 46-465 Kamehameha Hwy Kaneohe, HI 96744