H2O Bumper Tube
Monday - Friday
Waikiki pick up starts at 7:30am
Duration: 90 minutes
Bumper Tube: As Wet As You Can Get Without Submerging. You are on your tummy, your face just inches from the water and the wake of a jet ski. Sound wet enough? Don’t let go!
This activity will give you butterflies as you hold on tight and try not to fall off. Screaming is highly encouraged.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki
- Bumper Tube ride
- Time on the activities barge
- Great photo opportunities of the Hawai'i Kai coastline, Koko Crater, Koko Head, Ko'olau Mountain Range, protected Maunalua Bay
- Fuel Surcharges
WHAT TO BRING
- Water Proof Camera (also for sale on site)
- Wear your swimsuit
- The activities barge has open areas for sunbathing and covered areas where you can shade yourself from the warm Hawai’i sun; there are bins for your personal items.
CHECK IN LOCATION
For those who would drive out themselves please check in at H2O Headquarters at the Hawai’i Kai Shopping Center
377 Keahole Street, E-103, Honolulu, HI 96825