Early-Bird Whale Watch
December 15th - April 15th
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Check In: 7:15 am
**If purchasing a private charter, please select the number 1 in the drop down menu and on the following page in the notes section please indicate how may people are in your party (max 24)
Each year the Pacific Humpback Whales migrate from Alaska to the coastal waters off Maui to nurse their young and swim in the shallow warm waters. The Teralani's spacious catamarans give guests a unique way to experience these beautiful creatures with some of Maui's best scenery as the backdrop. To enhance the experience, there is a marine naturalist on board to help educate guests about the whales and what they do here while they are in Hawai'i. Guests will actually be able to listen to the whale songs live on the under water hydrophone. Also, the whales may not be the only marine life you see while on the early morning whale watch. Guests often see dolphins and Hawaiian sea turtles too!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 2 hour Cruise
- Assorted beverages including Kona coffee, hot chocolate, Pogmosas, and water
- Breakfast snacks
WHAT TO BRING
- Jacket or light sweater
- Non-aerosol sunscreen
- Bring your camera in a zip lock bag
GOOD TO KNOW
- All guests 21 and over must bring a valid picture ID
- "Beach Boarding" (you may get wet)
- Barefoot Charter (shoe bins will be provided for shoes and sandals)
- Dress is casual to beach attire
- Long dresses or slacks are not recommended as they may get wet during boarding
- If you plan on bringing cameras, cell phones or any electronic device make sure to bring some type of waterproof protection.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. 16 and 17 year olds who wish to go alone must have a parental waiver.
- HIGH SURF: During high surf there are times that we can not bring the catamarans to the beach for boarding and must load via our Rigid-Hulled-Inflatable-Boat (RHIB). The opportunity for getting wet is greater with this type of boarding, so it's very important that all electronic equipment is protected.
- Within walking distance from Ka'anapali hotels.
- Crew gratuity is not included, and is at the guest's own discretion and expense.
- Maximum capacity 49 persons
PARKING: The only available parking is at the Whalers Village parking structure. Unfortunately, due to Whalers Village policies, we are unable to validate. However, any of the merchants located within the village are able to provide a 3 hour validation with a minimum purchase.
Please check in on the beach area in front of Leilani's Restaurant at Whalers Village in Kaanapali.
Teralani - 2435 Kaanapali Parkway, Lahaina, HI 96761
**Please note: Departs from Kaanapali, NOT from Lahaina Harbor