Drums Of The Pacific Luau
April 1st - September 30th at 6:00pm - Check In: 5:15pm
October 1st - March 31st at 5:00pm - Check In: 5:00pm
Duration: 3 hours
The sound of the conch, the beating of the drums, and the echoes of the Hawaiian chant signal the start of Hawaii's most exciting Lu'au. “Drums of the Pacific” Polynesian Spectacular (a Tihati Production) takes you on a journey through the islands of Polynesia, complete with a traditional imu ceremony and the exotic flavors of native Hawaiian cuisine. Featuring authentic dances and music of the old Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tahiti, Tonga, and Rarotonga in the hottest Lu'au Show in the Islands.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Greeting with a shell lei and fresh mai tais or fruit punch for each guest.
- A delightful performance of Hawaiian music.
- Traditional arts and crafts demonstrations.
- Impressive torch lighting ceremony.
- Authentic imu ceremony - the unveiling of the main dish, Kalua Pua'a.
- Friendly greetings by Royal Polynesians, followed by a Polynesian fashion show featuring the islands most exotic pareaus (sarong) in creative styles.
- An all-you-can-eat generous buffet including Kalua Pork, Huli Huli Chicken, Grilled Fish, Polynesian Rice, Vegetables Makamaka, Tropical Fruits Anuenue, Soba Noodles, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Pacific Ahi Poke, Tossed Green Salad, and Poi (taro).
- Lavish dessert bar featuring Macadamia Nut Lu'au Cream Pie, Haupia with Toasted Coconut, Pineapple Cake and Bread Pudding. It's a great Hawaiian Lu'au Feast served throughout the first half of the show.
- Open bar featuring beer, wine, mixed cocktails, mai tais, and fruit punch.
GOOD TO KNOW
- General Seating offers pre-assigned seating at tables that are 3rd row from the stage and offer direct view of the stage over the floor guests and beautiful ocean view sunset.
- Preferred Seating offers separate group entrance and fresh ti leaf lei. Tables are 2nd row from the stage for excellent viewing. Guests go to buffet prior to general guests.
- VIP Seating offers separate Group entrance and are first to be admitted, fresh orchid flower or kukui nut lei. Front row tables, best view of the show, first tables to the buffet.
CHECK IN LOCATION
The Sunset Terrace on Ka'anapali Beach at the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa - 200 Nohea Kai Drive, Lahaina, Hawaii, 96761-1985