Beyond The Call To Duty Tour
Pick Up: 5:50 am Return: 4:00 pm
*Tour pick-up and return times are approximate
Duration: 10 hours
- Professional World War II Narration
- Visit Pearl Harbor Visitors Center
- View Authentic Film of 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Pearl Harbor and The U.S.S. Arizona Memorial (includes boat ride)
- USS Bowfin Submarine
- USS Missouri Battleship Deck Tour
- USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Pacific Aviation Museum
- View beautiful and historic buildings in downtown Honolulu
- Drive through and experience the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery
- Drive by the Hawaiian Palace and Royal Grounds
DESCRIPTIONPearl Harbor Experience:
Once there you will be overcome with emotion as you view actual film footage of that infamous day, December 7, 1941. You will have the opportunity to browse through all the historic artifacts and will be transported by the Navy Launch across Pearl Harbor and to the solemn Arizona Memorial. The Arizona Memorial is built directly above the sunken remains of the USS Arizona, and will give you the opportunity to pay your respects to the fallen heroes of the fateful day that propelled the U.S. into World War II. You will also be able to step into the life of a sailor when you visit the USS Bowfin Submarine, one of the most celebrated war vessels in United States history.
You will then be transported to another historic site as you drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery (courts of the missing), this is a memorial of all the missing Americans from WWII, Korean war and Vietnam war are inscribed. The military cemetery rests inside an extinct volcano where you will be able to honor those heroes.
Your historic journey through Honolulu continues with a drive to the King Kamehameha statue located across the street from the ‘Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil. You will also see the Kawaiahao church, the first Christian church in Hawaii, as well as the Mission Houses Museum and learn how the conditions were for the first missionaries in Hawaii. Also included are the State Library and Archives as well as Honolulu Hale, the city hall.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- National Park Visitor Center Film and Museum.
- Navy Tour to the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Bus tour pick up from Waikiki hotels
- Box lunch for upgraded customers
- Turkey Sandwich
- Tuna Sandwich
- Asian Chicken Salad
- Caesar Salad
**All choices are served with a fountain drink and chefs dessert of the day
**Bottled water services and local breakfast bars with be provided
WHAT TO BRING
- A valid photo identification/passport is required for all guests taking this tour
- Wear walking shoes, dress comfortably, and bring a jacket
GOOD TO KNOW
- We highly recommend that you please do not bring bags while visiting Pearl Harbor, as it will cause delays. All bags that are brought would need to be stored at the storage facility for $4 per bag.
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a, "no bags" policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc.
- Bags can be stored in a secure storage facility for a $3.00 fee which is located at the front entrance of the Pearl Harbor Shuttle Stop
- Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets
HOTEL PICK UP