Deluxe Ocean & Waterfall Adventure
Monday through Saturday
7:30am & 12:00pm
Duration: 3 hours
A wonderful combination of spectacular ocean coastlines and Hawaii’s oldest rainforest and waterfall. Panoramic views from 2,500 feet in elevation. This is the only tour in Hawaii that you can stand at a serene ocean bay and minutes later be immersed in a tropical rainforest waterfall. A beyond awesome adventure!
As you ride along our striking Kohala coastline alongside 200 foot rocky ocean cliffs, you will feel your spirits soar. This is one time you will want your camera. The views are magnificent. Your journey continues when arriving at a private and secluded bay with a bird's eye view of Keawaeli Bay - a once famed King Kamehameha's playground for the warmest winter surf of 20 to 30 feet.
This bay was once the playground and property of royalty. Its rich heritage is revealed to you as you experience its beauty. The quest for the heart of Kohala deepens as you continue your ride from 250 feet above sea level traveling to the 2500 foot elevation, where you enter the rarified air of the oldest rainforest on the Big Island. Passing through a cool eucalyptus rainforest, past brisk mountain streams, we ride under canopies of trees and lanes of wild ginger. Some of the exotic plants found in our rainforest are not found anywhere else in world.
- Spectacular ocean coastlines, rainforests and waterfalls
- Ride into the Kohala Mountains
- Ride through Big Island's oldest Rainforest
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Helmets, gloves and goggles (mandatory)
- Riding instructions
- Hawaiian bottled water and fruit juice
WHAT TO BRING
Change of clothes
Long pants (no capris or shorts)
Covered-toe shoes/ sneakers are mandatory
GOOD TO KNOW
- Tours are incredibly scenic and historical; this is NOT a wild ride
No passing, no stunts, no reckless maneuvers
Stay on the trail at all times
All riders must pass the practice course
NO expectant mothers
NO people who have had recent surgery or have chronic back and or neck problems
Names, heights and weights, and age (if under 18 years old) required
- Children ages 5-15 years old are able to participate as a passenger. Restrictions apply
- A parent or legal guardian (with letter) must accompany anyone under the age of 18 years old
- Children between the ages of 5 and 15 may participate as a passenger. Restrictions apply.
- Due to the nature of the tours, scenery and weather may change without prior notice. Therefore ATV outfitters Hawaii has the right to make any adjustments and/or cancellations at any time.
- Driver must be at least 16 years of age and 5’0’’. Maximum weight is 300 lbs
- Ages 16-18 years old are required to provide identification showing date of birth at time of check in. If unable to provide ID at that time, they will not be able to drive their own ATV and there will be no adjustment to charges
- Driver must be at least 25 years of age. Passenger must be at least 12 years old, 5’ tall, and have a minimum weight of 85 lbs. Passengers weight cannot exceed the weight of the driver.
- Maximum combined weight is 350 lbs
- Driver must be at least 25 years of age and 5’4”
- Maximum combined weight is 500 lbs. Passenger must be at least 5 years old and have a minimum weight of 45 lbs
ATV Outfitters, 53-324 Lighthouse Road, Kapa'au, HI 96755