Atlantis Submarine Tour Waikiki
TOUR TIMEDaily: 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, and 3:00 pm
Duration: 90 minutes
This Submarine Tour takes place in the Atlantis 65 feet long, 48-passenger submarine and has been featured on National Geographic specials.Climb aboard one of our Atlantis 48-passenger submarines. Being in a submarine and descending to 100 feet underwater is an adventure in itself. You will also get to see real marine life up close. The Atlantis Waikiki dive site is home to many Hawaiian fishes, coral, and turtles. Known for its quality and safety, Atlantis is an eye-opening experience that takes you beyond the classroom as you learn about coral, reef life and submersibles while visiting our sunken shipwrecks, airplane and other artificial reefs. Atlantis has a spacious air-conditioned interior, large view ports and comfortable seating. If you haven't been to the bottom of the ocean before, this tour is a "must do!"
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Audio headset narrations available in English, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese, and Korean.
- Each guest will receive an Atlantis Souvenir Dive Log.
- Complimentary Atlantis shuttle transportation from select Waikiki locations available.
- Premium Seating offers a 65% greater viewpoint area
- Wider seating compared to the Standard Tour
- Atlantis Souvenir Dive Log with gift shop specials is included
GOOD TO KNOW
- Check-in required 30 minutes prior to scheduled submarine tour time
- Children must be a minimum of 36" in height to ride the submarine
- Each guest is required to independently navigate a nearly vertical 7-step ladder into and out of the submarine
CHECK IN LOCATION
Hilton Pier located in front of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Ali'i Tower