5 Star Sunset Dining & Jazz Cruise
For Friday's click here
Duration: 3 hours
The ultimate in luxury and romance for special occasions! Your Five Star Sunset Dining & Jazz Cruise® begins with a Hawaiian Bellini at the exclusive Captain’s welcome reception on the Star of Honolulu’s top deck, followed by a seasonally inspired 7-course French style dinner with live Maine lobster and prime tenderloin of beef main entrees, served to your own private table. Enjoy super premium beverages with after dinner drink cart service and dance to live Jazz favorites performed by some of Oahu’s top artists, all in the lavish Art Deco Super Nova Room, complete with grand piano, bar, lounge and private lanai, with the backdrop of Honolulu city lights!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 2 Hour cruise beyond Diamond Head viewing the Kahala Gold Coast
- Captain's Welcome Reception
- Non-alcoholic Welcome Bellini
- 7 course French style dinner
- 3 Super Premium beverages
- Live Jazz Trio
- Roundtrip Transportation from Waikiki hotels is available for an additional fee (for pick up options from Kahala or Ko Olina Resorts please call 1.888.768.7229)
- For the private limousine service, it is for Waikiki and Kahala pick up locations only
GOOD TO KNOW
- The Captain reserves the right to alter the route depending on sea conditions
- Not recommended for children
- Dress Code: Gentlemen: Slacks required/Jackets recommended & Ladies: Evening Wear suggested
- Maximum capacity 1,500 persons
7 course French-style Dinner Sample Menu (seasonally)Includes assorted Seasonal Canapés at the Captain’s welcome reception
Live Maine Lobster entrée
Prime Tenderloin of Beef entrée
Chef’s Special Dessert of the season
Freshly Baked French Bread and Brioche with Butter
Freshly Brewed STAR’s Original Coffee and Organic Teas are also served.
**Special Menus of Chicken, Fish or Vegan available with 24 hours notice. To request special meal, please notify us during check out or call toll free 1.888.768.7229.
Non-Alcoholic Hawaiian Bellini at Captain’s welcome reception Super Premium Liquors international coffees, cordials, cognacs and liquors STAR’s special selection of vintage wine and champagne by the bottle (and glass for wines) available for purchase
Jazz Trio of some of Oahu's top artists, with vocalist, saxophone player and pianist performing a wide selection ranging from nostalgic blues to current tunes. Plus, a variety of live entertainment, like no other, starting with the STAR’s pier-side welcome hula. At the Captain’s welcome reception, enjoy our Hawaiian music and hula dancer, then soft piano music during dinner as we cruise along the Waikiki coastline.
The custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest, award-winning 1,500-passenger tour vessel with 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing in Hawaiian waters; Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship with 2 elevators, plus 4 spacious decks for the best views and most choices to suit your needs. Other features include 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges, sound systems, bars and restrooms on all decks, and a 60’ high observation sun deck.
CHECK IN LOCATION
Departs from Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8. For those arriving via own transportation, please check in 45 minutes prior to departure at the Reservations Office, next to the Star of Honolulu.