5 Star Circle Island Tour w/ Pearl Harbor
Pick Up: 5:50 am Return: 5:30 pm
*Tour pick-up and return times are approximate
Duration: 12 hours
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Dole Pineapple Pavilion
- North Shore Big Wave Beaches
- Drive Through Hale'iwa Town
- La'ie Point & Pali Lookout
- Tropical Farms Experience
- Historical Plantation Train Ride
- Halona Blowhole Lookout
- Hanauma Bay Lookout
- Diamond Head Crater Lookout
- Lunch Included at The Proud Peacock
This tour highlights Oahu's top spots in one adventurous day. A World War II narration and advice on what to look for at the Uss Arizona Memorial and Pearl Harbor Visitor Center is given by our expert guide prior to arrival. Experience the tragic attacks that took place on December 7 1941, the feelings and emotions of the vents are just as touching today as they were the day of the tragic attacks. Education on Hawaii's historical culture and legends will delightfully be shared as this tour circles much of Oahu. Stops at North Shore beaches let customers explore and get their feet in the sand, souvenir stops at the popular Dole Plantation Pavilion and Tropical Farms where coffee and Macadamia Nut smaples are presented. Lunch is then provided at The Proud Peacock restaurant located at Waimea Falls.
A luxury buffet lunch is included with this tour. Shoyu Chicken, garlice kale rice pilaf, pupukea greens salad, assorted tarts, Spa water and Iced Tea. Also Chicken wraps or vegetarian wraps are available as well. Bottled water services and local breakfast bars with be provided.
WHAT TO BRING
- Wear walking shoes, dress comfortably, and bring a jacket
GOOD TO KNOW
- We highly recommend that you please do not bring bags while visiting Pearl Harbor, as it will cause delays. All bags that are brought would need to be stored at the storage facility for $4 per bag.
- Pearl Harbor is an active Military Base, therefor a "no bag" policy exists on location (including unattended tour bus). Pearl Harbor Visitors Center has facilities to store a bag for a fee of $3.00. There are locations at Pearl Harbor where photos are prohibited.
- For Waikiki Hotel pick-ups; due to hotel driveway and property restrictions your pick-up location may be at a centralized location within walking distance of your hotel.
- Oahu has moderate to severe traffic conditions. Please be aware that delays may occur and are out of the control of your tour guide.