2 Tank Introductory Dive
Duration: 5 hours
This diving activity is for those that have not gone through the certification process yet and wish to try scuba diving. You will experience diving in two different locations. Both dives are boat dives. All equipment is provided for you and you don't need to have any prior diving experience.
All divers must be in good health, please review the PADI medical statement , if you answer yes to any of the medical questions you are required to obtain medical clearance by a physician before you are allowed to dive.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Two boat dives
- All Diving equipment needed
WHAT TO BRING
- Wear your Swimsuit and Light Cover-up
GOOD TO KNOW
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- No expectant mothers
- No Smoking
- Divers must be able to answer all medical questions with NO on the PADI Discover Scuba Diving Participant Statement
- Anyone under the age of 18 is required to watch a short video
- When can I fly or drive to altitude? For single dives a minimum surface interval of 12 hours is suggested before flying. If you have been doing multiple days of multiple dives, PADI recommends a minimum surface interval of 18 to 24 hours. We also strongly recommend that you do not plan to drive to the volcano, Waimea or Hilo, take a helicopter tour or stargaze on the top of Mauna Kea the same day that you dive. Following these recommendations reduces DCS risk but does not guarantee that a diver will avoid DCS.
- Maximum capacity 16 persons